Most nights, my husband will bring me an ice-cold glass of water and place it on my nightstand; and in the morning, he will lay out two Nespresso pods, a Splenda and a mug for my morning coffee. These sweet gestures are two of my favorite things in life- simple signs of "I love you," sure to put a smile on my face.
Life's full of these small moments; little things that, no matter what, make you happy.
Here are my top ten:
1. My daughter's smile- I've never seen one so genuine and wide.
2. The first sweater day of the season.
3. Holiday movies, all year round: Home Alone, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, The Santa Clause, etc.
4. When my husband inadvertently slips a Bravo reference into conversation. Extra points if it's in front of company.
5. Fall fire-pits.
6. Nespresso deliveries- My mother always arrives shortly thereafter.
7. The scent of Diptique Fig candles.
8. The first sip of a blueberry mojito at the Four Seasons Maui.
9. Dancing as a family to The Big Chill Pandora station.
10. Catching my husband stare wide-eyed at our little one on lazy Sunday mornings.