Easter's on its way! And with that comes another holiday first for miss MM- and lots of fun for mom. Its been years since the Easter Bunny has visited our house; so I'm super excited to see what he'll bring.
I'm envisioning a basket filled with musical instruments, wooden toys, and some super cute accessories for the little one.
Here are a few goodies I'm hoping to see in MM's basket this year:
1. Rockabye Baby Lullabies: These have been our favorite since day one. I'll be adding the Beach Boys rendition to our collection just in time for summer!
2. Bunny Ears: This floral crown with bunny ears is just too cute not to!
3. Stuffed Bunny: These Bla Bla Kids knit bunnies are a fave.
4. Pretty Little Bows: Pretty Liberty print bows from LaBuffina are the perfect springtime accessory.
5. Egg Shakers: Maddie's favorite music class activity make for the perfect Easter basket gift!
6. Hop Hop: I love gifting a seasonal book each holiday- this one is super cute... And pink!
7. Wooden Toy: I'm loving these pretty wooden pull toys lately; this one is sweet enough for a little one's first basket.
8. Dylan's Candy Bar: Because the grown ups need gifts too!
9. Xylophone: This little gift is the perfect first instrument for baby- just like the one I used to have!